Saturday, February 7, 2015

FIRST VALENTINE CELEBRATION OF A ARMY MAN WITH HIS WIFE( THIRD PRIZE WINNER OF BAGGOUT CONTEST)

Baggout



Valentine day is coming soon. I know that everyone celebrate it with great joy but I want to share my mom & dad story who never celebrated this valentine day in their life.

My dad is a very simple person. He had spend his whole life for us. He has never cared for himself. My dad was a ARMY SOLDIER, so you can imagine how much busy was his life. 


Always my MOM & DAD had to struggle at different places.Only for 2-3 months my dad use to stay with us and next 2-3 months on BORDER.My mother has to take care of us as we were very small kids at that time. We are 3 daughters of my father and he always support us.



My mom & dad never know what does this valentine mean because when this valentine day comes my father was always at border. Indian Army does not promise you for a life full of materialistic luxuries, yet the life it offers is totally opposite.  The respect the Army life offers, with the privilege of serving your country provides a feeling that no other job can offer you. 


I remember those school days when my friends use to say that, "Their father works in this & that office with air conditioned offices &full luxurious life. But hearing those words i never feel bad  instead  of that i feel proud because i am a daughter of any army man who serving his life for country. Because of my father and other army persons, we were able to sleep  at night without any fear.


So, If i get unlimited powers on this valentine day,I will arrange a surprise for my mom & dad,so that for the first time they will enjoy this day together.
I would apply this powers for my mom & dad and First of all i will arrange a trip for my parents for United states and buy air tickets for abroad tour as my parents always say to me that one day our daughter will take us to america.

 There i will book luxurious hotel for my parents for stay.

I want to give them a lots of gifts. I will buy a luxury car for them with my special powers as he always travelled in scooter.

In this way my mom get beautiful time to spend with my father which was her everlasting dream. This will be my happiest day of life because on that day i will be able to do something that i always want to do for my parents and it will be the most memorable day for my parents in their life.


“This post has been written for Baggout’s Blogging Contest on Valentine’s Day. Baggout provides awesome deals on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, Snapdeal, Amazon and 100+ other online stores.”




 

No comments: